during the course of the wonderland project, I experimented with collage as I struggled to work with drawing backgrounds and positioning them in relation to the character. I got some impressive results, with the potential to create some amazing and satisfactory artwork. The other pages in this particular gallery will include experiments and test images in this style, with the intention of using it to finalise the book I was working on.
Unfortunately the style was scrapped because of time restraints. The scenes of each page would have taken too much time to create, and that was time that I didn't have. There is however a chance in the future to come back and work in this style again, for both story and fine art purposes, and maybe to recreate the book in the way that I intended to in the first place.
If such a thing does happen, I'll update via the website and social media.